- By 10:00 am, I had received two calls. Merry Margaret Coggins and Valerie Springer
- By 10:10 am, it was decided that we would gather supplies to feed 40-50 students and deliver
- By 11:00 am, Facebook posts were flying
- At noon, we had amassed 40 cases of water (Costco and Walmart) two trays of sandwiches from Imperial Catering, 100 hot dogs and $100 gift card from another Walmart
- By 1:00 pm, Erin Dunavant ramped us up with Quiznos with a challenge to buy ready made sandwiches (200 in all)
- By 1:15 pm, Tazikis had donated 90 chicken roll-ups and 270 more as our friends were calling in orders there (Harbins, Lindsey Hill). Joe's Italian was preparing a large pan of Rigatoni, PF Chang's lo mien, and Chuy's would be throwing in chips and dip
- With Wade scheduled to pick up water, it was decided that he would spend the $100 gift card buying Pop-Tarts and breakfast foods
- Merry Margaret would pick up the sandwiches, after coordinating pick-ups in Riverchase - more water and gift cards
- Pay-Pal payments from our personal friends coming in from Jim Popper and Karen Douglas for ice and paper goods, cookies, crackers, fruit, etc.
My name is Rhonda Brantley and my husband, Billy Ray Brantley suffers from Early Onset Alzheimer's Dementia. This is the best shot we have at documenting daily living.